HEAD BOOKING CONTACT:
Kate VanVorst (Talent Buyer)
IF YOU ARE A LOCAL BAND THAT WANTS TO PLAY A SHOW KINGS
Please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to your band’s website, your Facebook page, or an EPK—something that will enable us to listen to your music online.
Please be aware that our schedule will likely be full several months in advance. Before e-mailing to ask about a date, please check the online schedule to see if the night is open.
• We book 2 to 3 months in advance, and we don’t usually have short notice availability.
• An open date on the website doesn’t necessarily mean that the date is available.
• We cannot hold a date too far in advance due to the nature of touring artist scheduling.
• Local bills are not considered confirmed until they are less then 2 months away unless it is a contracted show. We are not trying to be snooty but there will be some things that we can’t turn away—while we can reschedule the local show.
• Please be patient—we will get back to you as soon as we can, or as soon as we have something for you.
IF YOU HAVE ALREADY BOOKED YOUR DATE
Contact the club regarding the specifics: email@example.com
The general rule of thumb is to arrive between 6:00 and 6:30. The headline act will sound check and then the opening band will be able to sound check. If time allows, middle acts may be able to check, but don’t plan on it. Please contact us ahead of time with any questions.
Be aware KING IS UPSTAIRS. We do not mind lending a hand with your equipment, especially if you let us know ahead of time. We do have an SVT 8 x 10 bass cab, so feel free to leave yours in the van if carrying a fridge up the stairs isn’t your idea of a good time.
Hospitality should be worked out previous to your engagement. We have a restaurant downstairs, Garland, and you should eat there if you know what’s good for you.